● Guest must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid government issued photo ID at the door. Copies, paper, or photographs of IDs will not be accepted. U.S. residents must bring state or federal issued ID; Non-U.S. residents must bring a valid passport or global entry card.
● Guest must comply with all venue dress code requirements. Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced. No athletic gear of any kind including flip flops, tennis shoes, shorts, hats, etc. No chains, offensive prints, torn/cut-off, or baggy clothing.
● ALL PERSONS, BAGS AND PERSONAL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED:
• Weapons (any items that may be used to cause bodily harm)
• Controlled Substances
• Eye Drops/Nasal Sprays
• Marijuana Products (in any form including vapes and edibles)
• Over the Counter and Prescription Medications (Some prescription medicine in its original, unexpired and unadulterated container, in the name matching your government issued, photo ID, and not requiring refrigeration can, if medically necessary, be checked at Bag Check. Please ask for a Security Supervisor for details and questions) – Gum/Mints/Breath Strips
• Outside Food, Drinks, or Liquids (this includes water bottles of any kind)
• Cameras/Go Pros Wearable Technology (watches are permitted)
• Selfie Sticks
• Chewing Tobacco
• Marijuana Products
• Party Props
Any prohibited items discovered will be confiscated and disposed of by management (without compensation) even if guest is denied access or removed from venue.
MARIJUANA PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED THROUGHOUT THE VENUE
● The Beach Nightclub requires appropriate and respectful interactions between our guests and employees in our venue. In addition to our proper attire requirements, the company reserves the right to eject and/or trespass anyone exhibiting behavior, language or clothing that, at our discretion, is inconsistent with the company’s behavior standards, which can be found on our website.
● Guest must comply with all venue policies and disregard or violation of such policies or purchase Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind and guest will be denied access to venue.